Friday, March 26, 2010

Update w/lots of pics

Ok so I haven't updated in a while because I have been extremely preoccupied with quite a few new things. I got Rylee tested again and luckily the Ringworms and Pinworms are gone however his Coccidia is still there so he's back on medicine for 21 days! Also he got a new Tank which is HUGE and he seems to really enjoy it so far! dimensions are 48" x 18" x 21"! So huge compaired to his old 30" x 12" x 12"! I'll be posting quite a few pictures on this blog entry considering I haven't uploaded any in awhile! So he's blackbearding alot today but II'm hoping its just relocation stress and nothing to do with the fact that I think his tail has been trying to shed for a few weeks now.. I'll find out soon I guess since his face is starting to shed today! Ok PICTURE TIME!
Rylee's Old Tank(Now A Feeder)
Old Tank(now a Feeder)
Rylee's New Tank
New Tank
And a Comparison View!
Comparison
Charlie and Rylee saying "Oh Harrow!"
Oh Harrow
Odd Sleeping Position
Odd Sleeping Position
Serious Face!
Serious Face
My Attempt to get a Picture of the BlackBeard
Attempt to capture the Balck Beard
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST
CUTEST PICTURE EVER!
SO CUTE

No comments:

Post a Comment