Sunday, June 6, 2010

New Addition and Bath Time

Ok so on Wednesday I went to the pet store and returned home with a new addition to my family! Her name is Oryx and she is a Tangerine Tornado Leopard Gecko, she officially has her own blog and wont be taking up space on Rylee's except for one picture to meet her, and this explanation. However, the reason for telling you this is because of what happened when Rylee got a first look at her new sister.
ANGRY DRAGON
So what do you think, angry dragon or what? I can't decide however if it is because of Territory, whether she got scared, or simply jealousy that her new mother decided to welcome another into the family? lol. I will also be posting at the end of this entry a picture of the new nametag I made for Rylee's tank, but first I wanted to mention that Rylee hasn't been going to the washroom as often as I would like her to, so I've started giving her baths almost everyday, and usually she will go in the water which is gross but hey, easy clean up. But heres last night's bath time when someone a little more furry decided to join us in the bathroom. *Siamese Cat Lynus*
Being Watched
Staredown
Rylee's new Nametag
And finally meet my new little girl, Oryx!
Oryx

No comments:

Post a Comment