Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sleepy

After taking out Rylee to cuddle and having her freak out twice, I decided to let her run around my apartment, after a few minutes of running in circles she decided to climb on top of Wisp's carrying case and fall asleep. Of all the soft locations available this is the one she chose to climb on lol. I got pictures and I also got pictures of her eating some Raspberries that I just took about an hour ago. Also one final kind of funny comment, I don't care how calm Rylee is, how much I trust her, can poke her in the face and not be afraid of her biting, when she yawns not even an inch away from your face, its terrifying! lol
I can't cuddle just one
Hanging Out
Rylee on Wisp's Carrier
Rylee!
Omnomnom Raspberry
Do Want Raspberry
Raspberry Lick

No comments:

Post a Comment