Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Monster Worms!!!

So only a short post today but it is quite amusing. I went to Tails and Scales to buy some hornworms since I am out of crickets and they had them on sale. I ended up buying 6 since they were only $1 each. The amusing part is the fact that these things are at least three times the size of the biggest ones I have ever seen in my life! Which means Rylee has never seen one this big either! So I spoilt my baby by giving her 3 yesterday, and 3 today. The three yesterday were good, I got a video to share of giving her the first one since she freaked out so bad she almost fell off hr stick twice! But today... Oh God.. She decided to eat all three from the side instead of the end, and anyone who has fed a reptile a worm knows what that means. Leaky worm guts and juice all over the place. It was quite disgusting but boy was my baby happy! :)
Giant Hornworm
Giant Hornworm 2
Monster Hornworms

No comments:

Post a Comment