Sunday, January 24, 2010

Disinfecting

Ok so today I spent so effing long cleaning Rylee's Tank and disinfecting everything it was so freaking ridiculous. It took forever and now I'm stuck being super paranoid about whether i cleaned everything enough and whether I rinsed everything out enough and ugh. Its stressful with a sick baby. He's still taking his medicine very well but I was reading the information book I got (finally) and found tips on getting rid of Coccidia and apparently its more difficult then how my vet explained.. I figure I'll try my vet's method then if he's still infected I'll do the more hardcore way I read in the book. My mom (Grandma) finally got up the nerve to hold Rylee today after I showed her how good he's getting with being handled. So without further ado, PICTURES!
"Mommy?"
I SEEEEEE YOUUU!
"Hi Grandma!"
HI GRANDMA!
Look at his big fat belly after eating 18 Crickets and a Silk Worm!
Big Fat belly (just ate)
"Look I can stand like you!" (He started to beard when he saw the camera lmao)
I can stand like a person mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment