Wednesday, January 6, 2010

YAY

Ok good news for today! My little baby is FINALLY shedding the piece of skin right on the tip of his nose! Since the day I brought him home He has had a weird looking spot of scales right on the tip of his nose and I wasn't sure if I should be worried. He was always scratching it against the log in his terrarium which I read was normal but it never changed, until today! I looked at him and was scared he hurt himself because one of his nostrils was sticking out, I thought he had scratched himself too hard and made it swollen, but after looking more closely I realized it is lifted shed that hasn't quite fallen off yet! Even better I just checked him now before his lights went out and even more of it on top of his nose has lifted as well! Hopefully by breakfast tomorrow my little dragon will be rid of that stubborn shed! Also I got his temperatures up to the 100s for the first time since I got him and boy has the improvement shown! He has been running around all day and being a lot more active than I'm used to. He also ate about 40 crickets today in total. I'm so happy I finally think I'm doing well as a mommy for my baby!
and now! Rylee's Home
Rylee's Home
and his favorite place to hangout :)
He just LOVES that plant!

No comments:

Post a Comment