Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hell

This week has been hell because I have been in my house alone for a week with my parents gone taking care of my Dobermann Amy, my two Siamese cats Lynus and Charlie, my Hermit Crabs Akito Ayame Kisa Momiji and Ristu as well as Rylee himself. So a few days back his poop started to look funny and smell HORRIBLE so I got worried and talked my aunt into taking Rylee and I to the vet. Sure enough the poor little guy has pin worms, ring worms and coccidia.. so 185$ later he is on 3 different medications which he actually takes pretty well. The cutest thing ever happened at the vet's though because he was trying to be tough and puff out his beard but hes so small and it didnt go black all it ended up doing was melting my heart and making me laugh. Also after being at the vets for an hour the little guy started feeling kind of cold so I wrapped him in my sweater to try and keep him warm. So my pictures for this week are Rylee wrapped in my sweater at the vets, and one old picture I have posted already of him sleeping on his twig when I got him, and a new one of him sleeping on the same twig now! He went from 6inches to 9.25 inches :D
Oh Harrow
4212565646_ef3944728e_b
Sleepy

No comments:

Post a Comment