Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hello

Ok so I am starting back at work this week since Christmas break is over so my updates may no longer be every single day (as you may have noticed) But I will try and keep them as frequent as possible. I don't have any interesting stories about Rylee's day or any cute pictures because I started work shortly after he woke up and came home just before his lights went out. I gave him a stuffed Piglette I found in hopes of him bonding with it and sleeping on it but so far he still seems more interested in sleeping ontop of or hiding in his fake plants I have set up in a corner of his tank. Tomorow I am off work which means a day of relaxing and hopefully bonding with Rylee. He is always so jumpy and squirmy when I hold him now I'm hoping if I take him out for a long period of time he will relax and maybe even fall asleep on me though my hopes are not set too high. I keep remembering how a day or two after I brought him home he fell asleep while laying on my finger, I hope I can get him like that for good at some point :(

No comments:

Post a Comment