Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Update

So today I finally got the rest of the lights I needed for Rylee and I think I have everything set up well for the time being at least. I might need to buy a stand for the basking spot lamp because right now I have a little clamp holder on my mirror leaned against the tank, lmao. I'll post a picture tomorrow to let you see what I mean. Nothing interesting with Rylee really happened today because I woke up feeling very sick and went back to bed after feeding him breakfast, only interesting thing is because I was working and I'm trying to fatten Rylee up, my mom (AKA Grandma) got to/had to feed him for the first time! Apparently there were no problems with crickets escaping or anything and Rylee ate all the ones she gave him so that makes me feel alot better about letting grandma take care of him if I go away for a weekend! I do have two pictures for you today! First is how little Rylee fell asleep last night (and also happens to be sleeping in the same spot/position again tonight) and the second is just him being a cutie pie on his plant!

No comments:

Post a Comment