Monday, January 4, 2010

Scary!

As told by Rylee: "So this morning I decided to give my mommy a scare by eating the dry lettuce left over in my salad bowl. I managed to get one piece stuck in my throat and spazzed out in order to get it out. My mommmy sure seemed scared by what had happened and my tummy stayed dark for 8 hours after I was so stressed!"
Holy helll I had the crap scared out of me when this happened! my baby was hiding in his plant all day with a cheetah print stomach I was scared something was going to seriously be wrong with him after that stunt! He ate his breakfast afterwards like he always does though so I guess that should have been a good sign. I have left him alone all day in order to calm down from what happened and also got his new UVB light even though the guy at the store was retarded and told me they had a ReptiSun when they only had ReptiGlow. So I guess this will have to do for awhile. No pictures for today because I wanted him to calm down but I'll get another tomorow!

No comments:

Post a Comment