Monday, January 18, 2010

yay!

Ok so I don't have any new pictures, camera died. Rylee is being very good lately, letting me pick him up without a struggle, I've been petting him while talking to him in his cage for a bit each day and it seems to be making all the difference. Only bad thing is, Charlie has finally discovered him in his tank and has been spending too much time trying to figure out how to climb in the tank of just sitting on the windowsill behind him staring at him from above. Poor little guy is probably trying to figure out who his new furry god from above is lol. I fear he has been feeling sick for the last 3 days though because he has had very dark stress marks when he is just sitting in his tank, they actually go away when I talk to him and pet him then pick him up, but his poo has also been looking funny lately. My vet is also my neighbour so I'm going to ask him how much the visit will cost and hopefully I wont be held back because of price. I'm going to do a fecal test as well as an overall check up to make sure he's fully healthy. I'll keep you updated about how he's doing. Maybe he's old enough to be sexed too?! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment