Thursday, January 7, 2010

Funny

Ok so today is the first time I have finally seen my little guy shedding! I woke up to him sticking his head out of the plant he was climbing in and a big chunk was sticking off his nose! Too cute! lol I'll add a pic too. Also this morning before he climbed out of the plant I spent 10 minutes tryin to find the little bugger since he decided he wanted to play a game of hide and seek in his tank haha, also pictured below. Unfortunately I don't have anything else to add to this blog for today because I was out of the house almost the entire day So I didn't see much of Rylee. Although I did take him out for a minute to snap a picture of myself and him togather, unfortunately it was taken with my webcam on my laptop and isn't the best quality. I still think its cute though! More about Rylee tomorow as usual!
Hide and Seek!
Hide and Seek
Cute Nose Shed!
Cute Nose Shed
And My Rylee and Me
My Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment